Wednesday 13 February 2013

PRODUCT REVIEWED BY JODIE RINGWOOD, JELLYFINGERS BABY BOARD OF DIRECTORS

PRODUCT REVIEW by JellyFingers Baby Board of Directors

We sent out a print by Charlotte Axworthy for Jodie Ringwood to try. Here's what she thought:

"I received my personal print last week and I 've got to say it is absolutely gorgeous! It has gone straight up in my son's bedroom and looks lovely.

It was mounted and framed and includes all of the information about the child that mums like to remember.

It is a nice simple design which makes it look elegant, I love the baby blue and Navy blue colour scheme and the little boat picture is adorable.

Friends and family have commented on how nice it is and it really does look great on diplay.

I would definitely recommend Charlotte Axworthy Personal Prints to everyone with children."

Thank you

Jodie Ringwood

No comments: